YouTube Subscribers for Psychic Veronica Updates

Dear friends,

Thank you for your patience while I catch up on YouTube readings.  I got behind a couple of weeks ago so Capricorn, Leo and Taurus Videos will be from November 7-20 instead of two separate readings.  Also note that there will only be 3 weekly readings per month as the monthly videos will serve as the first week.

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.  This is where we post all the updates for the YT readings.  We also have other social media outlets including Instagram (@intuitivepathways) where we post a lot of fun stuff and random readings.

I'd like to thank you all so very much for your continued love and support with the YT channel.  We are almost to 30,000 subscribers in less than a year and I couldn't be happier.  Thanks to everyone who leaves positive and/or constructive comments.  I try to read and respond to everyone, but I haven't had the chance lately.

Don't forget to sign up for our FREE newsletter. Those will be sent out monthly starting in December.



May you be blessed with love & light,
Psychic Veronica



Comments

  1. I just wanted to say that you are INCREDIBLE! I love your readings and look forward to them every week! Thank you so very much for you and what you do!
    Lots of love and light,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on YouTube last night and your readings certainly did resonate! I will be setting up a private reading with you in a couple of days. You are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fat Mystic

Purchasing A Reading